1. This website is operated by Logma Systems Design Ltd, a company registered in England, company registration number: 02321865, VAT number: GB483342737, registered office address Priory Close, St Mary’s Gate, Lancaster, LA1 1XB, UK, ‘The Operator’.
3. Collection of information through Cookies
Please see our Cookies Policy for information about cookies generally, what they are for, the information that we collect using them, when we use them and what types of cookies we use.
4. Collection of Personal Information
For several items such as signing up for our newsletter, requesting a demonstration, contacting us or requesting further information about our products, we will ask you to submit personal information. This submission may include data such as your name, address, phone number and email address.
5. Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
The purpose of collecting personal information is to help the Operator to deliver the best service possible. Examples of what the information is used for, include improving the website, providing customer support, improving our products, and contacting you with relevant information.
6. Data Protection
The Operator does not collect any personal information which is not voluntarily submitted by you.
7. Disclosing Personal Information to Third Parties
The Operator will not sell, trade or share your personal information with third parties. We may share your personal information with third parties that are used to help run our business, as long as these parties have agreed to keep the information confidential and comply with GDPR regulations May 2018. We will also share your personal information if directed to by law or to protect ourselves or our users.
8. Changing or Removing your Information from our Records
To request a change to your information or remove your information from our records, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have signed up to any of our services such as the email newsletter and wish to be removed, details will be given on the newsletter about how to unsubscribe.
The Operator does its best to help ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorised users by taking technological and internal measures of protection.
10. Consent to Processing